Each has its own constituency and campaigns.
Each can count on the collective power of all.
- BLACK WOMEN FOR WAGES FOR HOUSEWORK
- ENGLISH COLLECTIVE OF PROSTITUTES (ECP) and US PROSTITUTES COLLECTIVE (US PROS)
- QUEER STRIKE – lesbian, bi, trans (formerly Wages Due Lesbians)
- SINGLE MOTHERS’ SELF-DEFENCE
- WINVISIBLE – women with visible and invisible disabilities
- WOMEN OF COLOUR in GWS
ending poverty, welfare cuts, detention, deportation / a living wage for all carers / domestic workers’ rights / pay equity / justice for survivors of rape and domestic violence / challenging racism, disability racism, queer discrimination, transphobia / decriminalising sex work / stopping the state taking children from their mothers / opposing apartheid, war, genocide, military occupation, corporate land grabs / supporting human rights defenders, refuseniks / ending the death penalty and solitary confinement … all are fighting for climate justice and survival.
Our caring perspective informs others based at Crossroads Women’s Centre: